Looking after the bodies and minds in your business
We offer seated massages at your office or workplace. These massage are also great for corporate and social events. Bookings are available for 3 hours or more, which translates to 11 people enjoying 15 minute massages. Workplace massage benefits your business by:
- Addressing workplace stress at the source before it becomes an issue.
- Resolving back, neck and shoulder stress complaints.
- Reducing absenteeism.
- Boosting productivity and morale.
- Rewarding and motivating staff through a regular workplace massage program.
- Making your organisation an “employer of choice” through your workplace wellness programs.
Options to enjoy massages at work
Option 1 5-10 minute at desk massages (fully clothed) using a small headrest. Great for a quick de-stressing the shoulders, neck and head. Can help to alleviate tension, tightness, headaches and pain. Roving therapists offer the massage to staff at their work desk, with minimal interruption to the flow of work. Investment: $88/hour for a minimum of 3 hours.
Option 2 10-20 minute fully clothed massages using an ergonomic chair for a more complete massage of the back, shoulders, neck, head and arms. Allows the person to step away from their workstation and receive a thorough treatment of any problem areas. Perfect for desk-bound people, to help improve posture after endless hours at a computer. Improves flexibility and circulation and boosts staff enthusiasm. We play gentle music to enhance relaxation and our therapists provide advice on posture, stretching and stress management. Ideally held in a meeting room or spare office space. Investment: $88/hour for a minimum of 3 hours.
$120/hour for 1-3hrs per therapist.
Option 3 30-60 minute relaxing or remedial table massages. A more complete treatment to address a person’s individual tension areas (clothed or unclothed with towel drapes). This complete therapeutic massage helps staff achieve optimal work-life balance, and is specifically designed to improve and sustain physical mobility and health. Sessions can include the back, shoulders, legs and feet. Held in a private meeting room or office. Investment: $120/hour of a minimum of 3 hours.
$140-/hour for 1-3 hours.
To provide the best care for your organisation, we assign you with the same therapist each time so they get to know the staff and their specific needs. Terms and conditions
- Preferred method of payment is by direct deposit; bank transfer details will be emailed with your invoice. We also accept PayPal payments and cash at the time of your treatment. Payment options are offered for staff to pay for all or part of their massages.
- Parking fees will also be charged if no-onsite parking is available and additional travel charge of $25/half hour travel for out-of-area suburbs. See the suburbs we service on our About page.
- We require 24 hours notice for most bookings but we always do our best to find a therapist for you at later notice. Or book in weekly or monthly treatments and never miss out on a massage again when you need one.
- Cancellation fee of 50% of total is charged if cancelled less than 24 hours prior to booking.
- Confirmation of an appointment is acknowledgement of this cancellation policy.